Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let me introduce to my fine new friend...


We have a new member in our family....and this has nothing to do with miracle births! Larry/Laura the Lizard has shown up in our sink and I can tell you we are very happy to have him/her as a new addition to our household.  I think L/L may have had some trauma in his/her life because he/she keeps making the same mistake....falling into our sink when we're away and he/she can't get out.  I thought lizards were able to climb into and onto anything, but L/L has a problem with porcelain and needs assistance.  

It has been an absolutely stupendous day (this was written yesterday, 3/6, but I left my camera at someone's house and had to wait until today to post) and we are enjoying it to the hilt!  It's amazing how quick one can adapt to this tropical lifestyle. Steve is doing a good job. At home he says "I can't sit down or I'll fall asleep." Here he just sits down, falls asleep and wakes up with a smile. I recommend this to everyone. The downside is it gets cold at night! Now I realize 58-60 is not exactly freezing....but when it's been 80 during the day....it's all relative, if you know what I mean. 

No comments: