Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm learning....it's just that the learning curve has changed

Oh, boy...when did this happen? I'm pretty sure this isn't me, but my mother!

And, not only is it difficult to recognize myself, it takes me hours and hours to complete a task "the kids" (and I'm not referring to Chris and Steph) can accomplish in just a few minutes. And then, I want to repeat the task and ...whoosh...it's gone and I need help again. Oh well, this too shall pass...and that in itself is a scary thought. This morning I spent the better part of 3 hours learnin to link...and I'm not going to get more technical than that.

Steve and I have now have assigned a corner of our home to put the stuff that we're taking down to TS (Todos Santos for those out of the loop) and it grows by the hour. I'm pretty sure the Chevy Cavalier (we need to come up with a name for this chariot) will be challenged to pack it all in. There must be some sort of law that addresses volume of one space getting into a smaller space....if anyone knows of one...pass it along.

More shall be revealed....

No comments: